- “The Art of Animal Liberation,” Art in America, Oct. 2020
- “The Radical Accessibility of Video Art (for Hearing People,” Future Anterior vol. 16 no. 1, 2020
Emilie L. Gossiaux, “Memory of a Body” Mother Gallery, Beacon NY, December 2020
“Crumple,” Vin Vin Gallery, Vienna, September 2020. Part of Vienna’s Curated By festival. Image: Mária Bartuszová.
“Masterpieces: Trevor Shimizu and Ken Kagami,” Anthony Greaney, Boston, Winter 2020
[UNDER CONSTRUCTION. MORE EXHIBITIONS COMING SOON!!]
Conversations with artists and writers, plus The Exchange: a section I run at Art in America, moderating dialogues between artists and experts working on similar subjects.
- “Women and Media, Then and Now” Mousse #64, with Ericka Beckman, Dara Birnbaum, and Lynn Hershman Leeson, 2018
- “A Millenial Gerontologist and A Baby Boomer Painting Discuss Art and Aging,” Art in America, May 2020
- “Copyright Law and Art: Legal Scholar Amy Adler in Conversation with Artist Jill Magid, Art in America, February 2020